Tirta Gangga Tour
- – Goa Lawah Temple : Gua Lawah or Bat Cave is one of favorite places of interest in Bali and it is located near of hilly bank so it is called reef of Middle hill. This cave is located in Pasinggahan countryside, Dawan sub district, Klungkung Regency.
- – Wacthing Salt Making at Candidasa
- – Tenganan Village : Tenganan Village is a the oldest Balinese Traditional Village with unique cultures and local community life located in Karangasem Regency.
- – White Sand Beach
- – Tirta Gangga : Tirta Gangga is a former royal palace in eastern Bali, Indonesia, about 5 kilometres from Karangasem, near Abang.
- – Sidemen Rice Terrace : the sweeping rice terraces of the Sidemen Valley on the tropical island of Bali.
- – Kerta Gosa : Kerta Gosa is a beautiful heritage of traditional Balinese architecture building located in Klungkung Regency.
Price : 700k
Time : 10 Hours
Private Tour Service
Pick up time : 09:00 AM
Term & Condition :
- – Private Tour Service minimum 02 person join the trip.
- – All Inclusive Trip ( incl. AC Van transfer, petrol, speaking English driver).
- – GET Mineral water.
- – Free use of sarong when entering the temple.
- – Payment can be in Rupiah, US$, or other currency based to the latest exchange rate.