Tanah Lot Tour
- – Taman Ayun Temple : Located in Mengwi district. Taman Ayun, is one of the biggest family temple which dedicated to Pasek Badak, the ancestor of Mengwi Kingdom. Taman Ayun means the beautiful garden in Balinese.
- – Ulundanu Temple : Ulun Danu Temple is a Balinese Hindu Temple located in Beratan Lake of Bedugul Bali and it is one of favorite places of interest in Bali.
- – Jati Luwih Rice Terrace : Jatiluwih is a beautiful rice terrace unfolding from mountain until the coastal side and to be places of interest to be visited in west part of Bali.
- – Alas Kedaton (Monkey Forest) : Alas Kedaton, derived from two words, Alas means Jungle, Kedaton means stone age. According to chronicle, this temple was built on stone age time. This temple is very unique because inhabitant with hundred of monkeys and huge bats hanging on huge trees.
- – Tanah Lot : Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home to the pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot (literally “Tanah Lot temple”).
Price : 550k
Time : 10 Hours
Private Tour Service
Pick up time : 09:00 AM
Term & Condition :
- – Private Tour Service minimum 02 person join the trip.
- – All Inclusive Trip ( incl. AC Van transfer, petrol, speaking English driver).
- – GET Mineral water.
- – Free use of sarong when entering the temple.
- – Payment can be in Rupiah, US$, or other currency based to the latest exchange rate.